Call Toll Free:
Ivory Cats 2014
Lesley Anne Ivory's paintings in Ivory Cats are a joy to behold: cats making a snowman, riding on a bus, or curling up on a rug. Her cats are so lifelike you want to reach out and stroke them. Lesley Anne's work has received international acclaim and is much sought after by collectors.
14 x 22 inches, open
- “Mintaka and Lucy in St. Albans”
- “Gabrielle and the nouveau poster”
- “Mintaka and the Egyptian”
- “Chesterton in New York”
- “Dana’s cats in Dana’s house”
- “Twiglet and the Art Deco fish”
- “Phuan and the Chinese rice bowl”
- “Twiglet and the Art Nouveau poster”
- “Muppet and mother’s fabric and the Deco dove”
- “Gemma on the Jacobean stool”
- “Dandelion meets Louis Wain’s cat”
- “Blossom under the mistletoe”
English painter Lesley Anne Ivory is a uniquely talented artist whose distinctive style features exquisitely realistic depictions of cats on carpets, mosaics, patchworks, and other highly detailed backgrounds.
Cats play an important part in Lesley Anne's life—the majority of her paintings are portraits of her own cats and of those belonging to her family members and friends.
Lesley's work has received international acclaim and is much sought after by collectors. She regularly exhibits at a renowned London gallery, and has also had a one-woman exhibition in New York.